anmols grand dad suggestion

>

He saw a tragic ending related to his father. He wondered how his father could fall in love with someone else when his mother was there. For young Anmol KC these were things he couldn’t fathom. Later he understood his father Bhuwan KC’s career as an actor all those things happened in reel and were not real. And came a time when Anmol followed inhis father’s footsteps unexpected, unplanned. Born on March 30, 1994 Anmol never thought of becoming an actor. During his school days, he was interested in music. He had formed a band MTO7. Soon schooling was over and friends went their separate ways. And the band strayed. Just in time he was offered script of Nepali movie Hostel in 2013. Immediately he wanted to act in this film as he could relate it with his hostel life. “Events described in the script were related with my school life. I felt that I must do this movie and I entered this film industry with this one,” he says, though he has no training in acting.Since then, he has starred in Jerry in 2014. His latest film Dreams was released on March 4.“I am acting as a youth in most of the movies yet I have been trying to deliver variation in my roles,” shares Anmol. With just a few films to his credit, he has already garnered a good fan following, especially girls. Apart from his boyish charm, his hairstyle is also admired by many. But there is an interesting story behind this one. “My friend burnt my hair when I was six/seven years old. Perhaps that made my hair better,” laughs Anmol.Limelight is the part and parcel of being in film industry, but he is happy when alone. “The bad thing about me is I can’t open up to people.” Who knew this boy wonder is indeed shy! -
SHARE

About Nepali Online Post

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment