Bimal gharti magar latest status

Kathmandu. National football player Bimal Gharti his sister Manisha 'killing' the protestors have demanded action. He fought for the country to this day, saying, 'now in the fight for sister, "wrote on Facebook.

He writes, "As a child, the loss of a father. The father of the nation, ladnuhunthyo. Gradually the sense of pain when he was 10 years today. My family today added another pain. For the country's how I experienced, but not in my house, when this happens, the government said nothing for this country by the work. If a country is more common for people who do not protect the people of Nepal in Nepal, my sister's murder to a man how to live in this action if it did not do for the country. Today I am crying in, tomorrow somebody else may crying. With all that I needed. Now fight for the country for now ladchu sister. '
SHARE

About Nepali Online Post

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment