visa canceled by aus government

Australia-long five children, widowed mother living in Australia has been returned to the UK. Free drug addiction through her 30-year-old Kelly, the Web, and the last time he was repeatedly jailed for theft parisakeki and a half years in prison for her.
nepali-patro-may
He was taken into custody after thunamukta immigration. Now he aste «tolerant ministers waiting for her decision. He was two years old when she left the UK. Themselves and their children, including the UK returned he would dwell in the streets of their concerns. Australian law to revoke a visa can spend a year in prison law.

'Brutal action'

His parents and sister for the first time in the UK in Stoke on 1 9 88 Training «ntabata Australia, Britain returned to the tour in November are not web. BBC custody sanvadadatasamga he said, 'I ¥ m yaiem UK house said to me, family, friends, there is not. I will not take their children also. I can not be there to be selfish. My stay on the street will be small lowly. "

But the Web never become Australian citizens could not. "I had known that this is already liisakthem citizenship," he said, "let me stay here sakdinas ministers said nothing to say about me. I packed up my trusting. They lagnechan earaparta. Enough. ' Victoria, who gilana vebale be completed in March, three days before his sentence was given the UK pharkaibare information. "This step is the most cruel," he said, "its mental pressure, I doubled them of the amount of anti-dipresantsako. '

more crime

Of course the Web also najodieki other criminal incident are not. As, accused him of killing his father's father. The father had abused him a long time to improve the court when the web was in prison at home. "I know, I have done very bad. But because of all the drugs, "he said, and he has been rehabilitated in sudharimdai programs are included in the claim said. "I am not a bad man. But I have done the wrong choices. I wanted to be calm in my life and my children. I want that my family be together, "he said.

Her oldest son is now clash with during his live nauvarse. His chavarse twin son and his grandmother are yearly. Vebaki daughter is the mother of one-year paleki. The web husband, who was killed in a motorcycle accident a year ago, the father of her four children.

Once a week in custody when they see their child has been given. To see a child without the other and the worst case here than in prison, she said. "It is very difficult, I want to be a mother for my children. His father was killed, the same reason that I am receiving. ' Australia December 2014 to cancel the visa by four and a half hundred man is returning.
SHARE

About Nepali Online Post

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment