thyroid health tips

KATHMANDU, May 12 - World Thyroid Day on Wednesday, various awareness programs manaimdaicha Nepal. Thyroid gland disease patients around the world related to the rise of public awareness about the objective of every year since 2008 on May 25, Day is being observed.
World Thyroid Day celebration organized by the World Health Organization. Thyroid is a gland is. It is at the bottom of the neck of the previous parts of the rudraghantiko. The glands thairoksina (T-3) and traiayodo thaironina (T4) hormone production Doctors year.
According to them, the work of thyroid gland disorders were more unnecessary hormones and hormone necessary amount of production is low. Less than hormone production might be called the hyper hormone production work thairoidijma called hypo thairodijma.
Hyper thairoidijm 2 year intake of medicine can heal. Most of the patients had eaten in days of thairodijma Hypo drug. This disease in women compared to men in the doctor said that many views. Because children inherited their brains brddhivikasa pursue Hypo thairodijmale and mental decline according to a study.
Thyroid problems in pregnancy or before the baby is a greater risk of transmission. Thus was born a week after the child's thyroid test should be made. No regular menstruation, obesity, laziness will, gain, swelling, blues, unnecessary, the cold, the lack of reproductive ability of the thyroid laksyana.
Similarly, Hair Loss, very dublaunu, heart rate increase, the increase body temperature, hunger, but dublaunu take more, take more abroad, the mind is also more nervous and mental stress of the laksyana. Thyroid problems of youths legs were paralyzed for some time that symptoms appear troubling the doctor.
Patients with diabetes should also be tested once a year Thyroid. Sometimes hyper thairaidijmma diabetes may also appear. Thyroid healed as soon as it goes well with diabetes himself. Thyroid auto-immune disease should avoid? Because food.
SHARE

About Nepali Online Post

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. I have fought thyroid ups and downs for the past 9 years. I’ve seen my family doctors, an endocrinologist, and a chiropractor in hopes of some “natural” help. I’ve been taking Armour Thyroid now for a year and have seen ups and downs with it until 10 weeks ago. Then only i have come to know for good one . Now My blood sugar is balanced and all my fogginess is gone even when I don’t sleep well. I can tell I’m not full of adrenaline anymore. I can do very gentle strength training exercises for the first time in a couple years. Read the testimonials of happiest people.

    http://www.afirstlaugh.com/2016/08/how-to-cure-hypothyroidism.html
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the great tips about thyroid health, We are also proving number one thyroid medicine which is made from herbal ingredients and there is no chance for side effects. Thanks

    ReplyDelete