Nikhi Upreti ( Hero )


Exactly 10 years ago, the 63 year at this time Bollywood actor Nikhil Upreti and movie screen did not seem like her some. They swallowed the land of imperial rule makta cangalabata were involved in the movement to restore democracy. Today 'story' has been brought after the time 10. Why were nikhilaharu the movement? They were expected to meet / fail? These may amaprasna. YHWH badliena country,
Own hero Nikhil Upreti also changed the story. Sancita heroine lumitelasamga second wife. Pahilipatni buds and their offspring means of an injustice that was much discussion thereafter, he went to India and returned to the country only dai years. Sarlahi residents and UML MP Hari who opt to be fraternal brothers.

10 years ago, the movement was the hope of walking?
Until we get the right people to empower artists also no apparent movement that we have gone somewhere. But, today, 10 years later, turned ekathoka looking shaky, yet everything remained intact. We noticed that he wanted to speak. However, some did not find bolnabaheka. We only put people to vote for the leader election win helps empower. However, access to and right to overcoming Das. Yesterday the police asked for the right to beat, he died. Today, beat her voice taking, thundaina. However, not hearing voices. . The bridge became a different place after democracy, became picaroda. Communication developed. Basic as what people wanted, they still have not received that. Especially the people of the plains.
 Secular correct?
Some of that time, came first, then deadly. So dharmanirapeksa
. Instead secularism dharmasapeksa now come to say or to say that Hinduism is. Consider that even before the time without thinking about the direction the country lagisakyaum. Shortly before it was due to the consequences of the problem may remain.
 The first time, in what sense?
Any development raphtarasamgai things to move forward the development of public awareness. Religion is faith. I am the son of a Brahmin because I can also be worn seeks. It may take me a beloved tradition of the Muslim community. Or, it may take a good Muslims in Hindu culture. However, the consciousness of our society is not so much generosity. I personally do not think this is so great. However, lack of awareness in the country to see these things work is to compare people sentimentasamga.
 Terai is still ongoing movement. You side with or against?
I create Bhairav ​​film. Politics and the Terai appear naked dance, the party's purpose and the interests of Egypt janahitaviparita. It is very good that the country's politics in the mountains hoena my statement. But, visesatahtaraima people are abused, oppressed, deprived of the opportunity. There Party and leader of people do not understand the affliction. Caught Kathmandu to understand them so far, there is also suffering people vote by party leaders do not understand. So I am in favor of the Movement, roughly that I am the son of the fourth day. However, the lack of leadership struggles in the name of honest we have been partial madhesimathi. See, after the promulgation of the constitution was Madhesi movement. I was in my house, Parsa. There is no movement in the party and was called. Madhesi people were walking movement that overturned the constitution rights needed. Madhesi parties that it is only after the cache. Yes, it is self-leadership. Caught the biggest problem is that selfish leadership, not the people who, only a handful of leaders ourselves.
It did not offer any among you as political?
What if our artist community that came to power a party, wearing a garland of flowers gututu run to him to sign. He said that the party was in opposition to pavaralesa walk tomorrow. Davasatha say, I am politikalli cultured people. I do not want to make politics prophesana. I have to work to the same philmakai. I came to some power and that no one was being on allowing the people parinam gututu. So give ticket to contest elections, those who came to us to help them. It is also my brother-UML leader, MP is against his brother could apply also to look opponents .But, I have come to realize that such a thing, all the people the artist Nikhil. Yesterday, the movement for the rights of the people are. And, today, bears no flag.
 When political matters began to take care of?
Read Janakpur campus, there NSU and all maramara rage. I have told all votes. Then I went to Mumbai to make his career. Interest is subject to politics for me. Interest lay. However, this and that rojdinam it. What if the house we grew up is the flag of the sickle-hathaudakai restructuring. Father and brothers to work for the party. Many underground leader visited us. Party spoke.
 The film came in line a long time to beat free, why?
I Luitel sancita second marriage, and therefore if you feel that is pursued, it is wrong. Now I come to the wedding sancitasamga scape scape tries to be wrong about that, as I have not had back then it would be for the social. But, just for the country does not mean you leave. Reason is that, a hundred film Saadane rest a lot. The film play, to be a superstar and not kamaunumatra applause. I need it in my life. Artists often live in another applause, his memories are. Day rose super star become, unable to sleep all night dukhera back. I thought, that vahavahile my life was ruined. Meditation and yoga needed me. I wanted to fly was the son of farmers. So I have learned wisdom airplane is to fly. However, Sky driver to come through. Also, I acro paragliding course.
 Sancitasamgako marriage wrong?
No. In the beginning when I was taking such a decision, the decision is wrong, could have for those. But, today, we are not alone, there are two children. Today is not the day that it is wrong and right. I have a life partner with buds and sancitajasto which have found a happy life, I often claim that life rarely gets any guy man.
 Others say to do so?
This one person, is wrong. Legally wrong, socially wrong.
 Why did you have is the so?
My life is what concerns it keeps philosaphisamga. The man also said to me plebvai. But, to this day I never patyaumchu it, that it phakaumchu compañeros. Yes, a discussion arose when sajjasamga. Exterior his family is happy today and sukhisamga sitting. Shweta Tiwari came in the midst, he went by me crazy for love. He has told me it is very hard to avoid them greatly. Then sancitasamga met. I could not escape it. It was love. The last mode paunupathryo love, got even.

Budded, and the audience that is not just free for children

Anyayamatra not, crime also occurred. But, I, I mentena. Today's the day I loved both, both have given love.
 With this trend say?
Our society is run byakadorabata. The front is honesty, dishonesty group is behind. Raccoon Go, the men in alliance with some bhetnuhunna. When there bhetnuhunna tinaejarsalai. When the police are caught red Hotel? Another husband with another wife! It says byakadora Society. Here, out of the house by a Mrs caravatisamma are pet people. At least I had two wives as ghositai I fully set and a third woman is no such relationship. When she did that, buds out my wife is saying, Rita, have gitaharulai was honest? Not at all.
 Rekha Thapa was ego. What now?
When I returned to India to sit, and all have forgotten its old igoharu gamru work, I felt that. Bhairav ​​film line for an item song, I offer. "Yes" she said. After her. And saw, for the first gachu nagarnakai, told Eli. "Nikhil came, I came home movie offer c ¥ this, I refused 'to such activities, raceki discovered that midiyabaji. I'll never be far from bending. Rekha is no anger, no resentment. I was hatched by the media prapogandabaji, it is also a day to give an answer will come.
 MP Hari older brother how to meet?
Daisamgai often eat the morning meal.
 Awarding whom live in?
I sit between living with both Mrs. So that both reassure the day frail, frail loved equally.

wins

SHARE

About Nepali Online Post

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment