karishma manandhar

Gautam Gokarna, Kathmandu.
Actress ebharagrina are, Manandhar. The more admiration for his acting, more than beauty. Fashion sense and intellect equally. These qualities have made him a role model to a lot of heroin. Out of sight of the media may not be given, though 'sokalda' heroin and had been retired.
Low others are killing their hiroinale entry. What holaru pointed out the new look nayikaprati karismako Limelight now the five hiroinabare charisma and khulin.
1. Priyanka Karki
I like Priyanka Karki this reason that he has the heart clean and disciplined. The US would sit, positive vibration is abundant. Beautiful, but he appears not to have his own special personality. I think what makes the dress look good dress sense, but by virtue of greater Apparently, good figure of plus points.
My understanding of the elderly are the most busy and money-making heroine whom. Akan is also fit the role of six to themselves showed that ride went. Abhinayapratiko Passion, ability and success, she looked dazzling Priyanka long time.
2. Namrata Shrestha
The ability to fight and downs in life, but is kamaisamga, and also women are more vulnerable. But the situation is very difficult to safe the landing of her humility. She is so beautiful and she looked outside, into the equally powerful. I am bowed, put humility. Few artists are confronted with a mature performance.
This year alone he deserves the award Classic After I are going to have that. Age Range eclipse heroin, but before the age of humility and beauty of acting defeat it.
3. Richa Sharma
Amanayikabhanda separate her, Richa. But his luksamatra, thinking and understanding is also different. Black Beauty are, amerikatira had here was the most demand. Perhaps the greatest movie I would watch his own, that he was more than all the roles on the basis of the fixed-certain kinds of roles nasuhae abbalata to show that.
In particular, the role of realistic and challenging. Uma was watching the same. Different caritramarphata compromises himself to students. I ajmi sabhaja them, Smita patelasamga prefer to compare.
4. Keki Adhikari
Kuyt is Keki face. There are padhelekheki, family background of the film is. Abhinayaprati same admirable passion. Similarly, discipline and practical. These were abbalata Becky. Despite his choice of color. He is very wrong and can not film themselves clobbered Justice.
My feeling was that Bikash look. He needs to play more and the film is excellent. Not only through capacity. The right to know where the good. Kekile cops take care of her if they see a bright career.

5. Shilpa Pokharel
Shilpa me my own daughters. Two hundred music videos khelisakeki knew that, but I did not sight. I am familiar with him, she remembered Upreti rauniyamarphata phaguki director. His work has been watching the Holi shame contract.
And I have been very impressed with their hard varkinabata. Heal her work style and energy I remember looking at my suruvatakalina day. I feel the same way I was. Looks is normal. But the screen is very attractive face. Action and dance has also lagged.
This attachment persisted and said he himself took to minimize the Nepali philmaki future she may be.


SHARE

About Nepali Online Post

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment