interesting story

>

046 to be the end. I sat one day in prison was warming sun. Many of our friends were not married there. I was 53 years old. Prasangabasa Modnath many of our women have not married kyadaraharuko, married bhaihalchani comrade said. I did not like him. I do not you ever look Girl. I would like to marry him, I'll try himself spoken. I had 17 years in prison, people, I do not need a verse. However, the youngest son, is that the doctor read garehunthyo support. Not many countries have imposed upon my emalelaimatra. Now I have no party has not vastha. Because my wife out of this discussion has been dashed, sub wet, it is not real. Balkumari real thing is that after knowing that the jam is also married, I am Jibraj is dependent. "I asked him (Balkumari) is known to. Girl is going to be good. He said it: I am getting married. ' Gecko's uncle said, I know the answer Balkumari current fiscal jam. "I have been repeatedly told Madan Pokhara. I have lived in. However, that does not know his wife is not. They may have seen him, do not know is the 'he said. My wife refused to jam Balkumari showing Staffers later came to know that which the party sathimarphata Madan Bhandari was released from prison, we went to Pokhara. There were all the leaders gone. Bharatamohanasanga met me. Mohan said Lahai brother I married your celisanga is garnuparlajasto. I have now come to ask protege. Only then current fiscal jam Balkumari uncle, my uncle's father Somnath My wife is about 2 months ago. 

I did not at that time have moved camping. I basthem aphisamai. One day Ganga kasaju (Balkumari partner) have now said that it is Palpa came to visit me. He told me, 'You told me that when I married my friend, saw him special? "I answer to your friend's facial makeup, hair styling, not because of marriage is said. Uhampani unmarried and heard and I was unmarried, he is considered I am married. Some time that went by the Ganga Ji. My wife refused to jam Balkumari showing Staffers later came to know that which the party sathimarphata. The ÷ marriage was not able to no end. Partimarphata what was ahead. One day, our program was in Butwal. Jibraj G. came. Madanapokharabata mastaraharu had also come. Balkumari G from the fort to the current fiscal law gave me the information. I get to eat so as to see a woman and a girl seen in a hedge. He did not Balkumari same. I ate it and come to get. I talk to maanche. At that time, I used to talk well. After talks in the evening jam Siddhi (Patan old leader) Balkumari nomination came with. Just after that, "two things in L 'that he went. We are unsure of what to say for a moment two errors. Proposed to have formed after marriage. He is said. I have also spoken. We are unsure of what to say for a moment two errors. Proposed to have formed after marriage. He is said. I have also spoken. About two months after the 047-year press conference on February 24, we were married. The entire system Madan Bhandari marriage to exist. Prime marriage reiterated.Similarly, Madan Bhandari, Manmohan Adhikari, Jibraj dependent, CP Mainali, who were all inhabitants of Acre Mainanli. The wedding invitation was sent by the then King Birendra. He came to the earth. Girija Prasad Koirala, while the vast city has not come. Mrs jam and delicate wedding speech. But, I felt at ease enough to speak his own wedding. Could not speak. If you really were a political speech. I was finally going to bring speaking context, the Prime Minister arrived in reiterated.Similarly. He is my turn now that Mike was manna. There pohara missed a laughingstock. The wedding party was wonderful inisesanama. mohanchandra1-400 mohanacandra officer I am now khusinai. Despite his old age, marriage has not ever disagree house no. I am 9 years old, now 7. My wife, her 53-year old. He was well-educated women are understood. The now 25-year marriage was. Marriage is a good vitiraheko. Kathmandu naikavama srimatilenai suffer the little one has made her home. My two sons are. The oldest and the youngest dibyacandra officer raghabacandra officer. 

The first one is now able to MBBS. The younger doctor to make the dream. Not completely. 0000 I have nothing to perceive my wife was evil party. Why do I refuse to marry now that she did not seek confrontations that. He was very practical moment. All behavior has samhaleki home to lend. I left the party has been too many years. Now comes the UML office 5 thousand, it is not sufficient for me to take medication. The younger son was born, while many suffer. When I had left the party. Jinatina job there was house wife. Some income was the second. A pound of water whipped milk khuvaumthyaum child. Luggage room had nothing to eat. It would not pay the money. Many lack the family was created. My wife grew up thinking of the capitalist maititira women. Home to many struggles ahead. In such cases, the wife is not giving up, samhalin behavior. Our house was theknuma sasuamako big hand. He also died. Jinatina family is now running. 000 Emaleprati I have nothing to complain. I had 17 years in prison, people, I do not need a verse. However, the youngest son, is that the doctor read garehunthyo support. Not many countries have imposed upon my emalelaimatra. Now I have no party has not vastha. Still, I am satisfied.
SHARE

About Nepali Online Post

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment