Karishma Manandhar

WATCH INTERVIEW OF KARISHMA MANANDHAR HERE : CLICK THE BOK TO OPEN THE INTERVIEW


Relations reached a point would have a sea orientation. At first, they do not understand one another fiery rivulets sambandha anger surges asthitara would ect, a fiery kind of highhanded. As I began to understand one another a little river ect second half. We understand one another, when faced with a sea of ​​large logistics raicha catastrophes that shake the program.
Now me and Vinodji (Mr. Vinod MANANDHAR) the relationship is samudrajastai. Today the days to come, we are parting is impossible. Small waves, the wave is coming.

family

Karishama and binod family member of such an organization is: a member of the pipelines, it became weak, to discuss problems and solutions have to be sought within the family. Family members with any problems gives, takes action. Family is very important to us and we are strong in terms of mental and internal. We are related to the Nepali family, family love-emotion, faith because we are strong, and we can not touch the minor pains.

My little family is of her husband (Vinod MANANDHAR), the daughter of poetry, and meriama sasuama.
Our house is he Kamal Chowdhury and four assistant, his wife Basanti, Anu and life enclosure. Life 10 years old we are kept. He is now 26-27 to them, is with us, he is married garidinuparne. 10 from 5 pm to draw that works for us.

Maiti-clan

When a family can not forget when making chelis. I grew up a little balyakalatira returned hajuraamaki clan was lovely. My father was Army, Ilam Ganapati. I was two years old when the father is Ray khasnubhaeko. Signature of two married, my mother is younger. I am born in Lalitpur jharasima. I am her mother and a sister who are my only. I am the oldest.

We are close to overcoming the Fall mavalitira father. That it is difficult to see his mother, two daughters, a child sleeping in my grandmother carried Sindhupalchok Ray. My clan Sindhupalchowk are thapaharu. Uncle in 7-8 years of my life unnecessarily. Then come to Kathmandu. My grandmother was too small so closely. Now grandmother is sleeping in.

God-Mother

Another is, anjulidijyu, he is my Godmother. Buses return to my mother's house while sleeping Baneshwor. While Baneshwor anjalidijyu, Anjali sresthapachi subbasamga married and Subba, who is our neighbor. Which anjalidijyu my life, how-how came and became amajattikai visvasili. He is important to me in life with mobile, gave advice. I came to film the advice of his region. I am also married to her suggestion. I am 14 years of age to play the film, children. Then I went to Bombay, to learn acting. While the first few days with the Bombay anjalidijyule them. So I take him as a family member. He is now in Nepal.

wedding Story

In 1 99 1 on our marriage is, when I was 18, leaned, five-seven film was khelisakeki. Kasturi was to go to the UK for a film shoot. Nirmatamadhye musk Vinodji one was, we were met. Vinodji buuva MANANDHAR God already living in the UK. The hotel was babuchorakai business. Signature Natraj restaurants, the son of Orange Nepalese 'Restaurants.

As a little older than you think, care very pleased that the meeting vinodajile me. Our age is so different from 18-20 years.
Nepal came after Vinodji philmakai work. But, soon, was returning to the UK. Without noise, without cinema is also a little. And I began to see, adding the film industry I Vinodji. The noise began to be apparent affair, but there was nothing. Nevertheless, the rumor made me thinking.

STC anjulidijyule said to me, 'Now that the film can not say what will be the future! Vinod is good, good, mature. When is married. 'He used to wedding. However, when the marriage was fixed that. Meanwhile, the film industry I be such a thing in the UK Restaurants thalyo Vinod is Manandhars. The family is good. He would not marry hiroinsamga. '
This rumor has touched me. Ego also spake he not marry me? I still lack?

Nevertheless Vinodji was to return to the UK, I called and said, 'Vinod, who were married in the morning, let us. Otherwise, I do not, my mind Change. "At the time I did not and had to be able to more mature. However, due to the phone by igoka everything. And, the house mom said, 'Mom, I'm married tomorrow morning, I guess. "My mother was surprised. We Chhetri, Vinodji MANANDHAR. Over mobilized brokers looked hard way. But also said, "If you prove to yourself happy."
Khasekale father a child, my mother wanted to see my beautiful home. Anjali dijyuko immediately married him, and he was going bhinajusamga America. Anjali dijyule to guide me in all things, he said, "Well Guy, got married. '
His advice, I decided that I am married. The eldest daughter, not the father, and his mother's brother, hence I needed a reliable guardian. I decided to get married Marcie saw abhibhavakajastai.
I married tomorrow, let us insist once by phone vinodajile was incomplete. We should buvaamasamga advice. However, the next day we were married I've pointed out, without consulting anyone, bangalamukhi the temple. Wedding, my mother, was the only photographer Rajiv Shrestha and Anjali dijyuko mother.
More strange is that nowadays it was my mom buses. The next day I began to lookthe, the film was being Arunima shooting. Vinodji the wedding the next day went to the UK.

 I sasurabuvalai letter lekhem
"God manandharaji Hello, I am your son is married to her. Do you remember getting married because I know when I was sad angry with his son. "The letter key is the rich-poor, brokers, and things of that career is it? 'That was livid. Mama is melted his heart. By phone he called me to his wife.

a letter

Vinodajile did not marry me because amabuvasamga advice. And, he went to Britain to marry what he could say to the parents. However, marriage rumors had reached.
Vinodji an only son. Because of which they have never occurred to marry the father vinodajisamga angry, refusing to condemn. In the same way two months. He was back shortly. After slow to return since then began to gossip industrialist. Different people in saying, 'The people are so mad Ray, Ray walks to marry.'
Then, I got married and I began to think seriously gharabarabare. I began to understand the importance of a wedding. After marrying her husband sit at home, and I realized that the only person that can not cut.
Vinodji returns to Britain two months. And, I began to live in his house. Some families even when viewed Collaborators his home.
Not a very good relationship with family Vinodji nowadays I felt bad. Nepal is one of my sister, he is not coming to see us.
And, I sasurabuva (God MANANDHAR) to a letter lekhem
"God manandharaji Hello, I am your son is married to her. And we've had such a hurry to get married. Do you have any advice to your son bhyaunubhaena. This does not mean that your son does that tell you disrespect. Another thing, I give you a reason for getting married is angry with his son, knowing I was sad. And I still lack? Svikarnayogya daughter could not be on probation? 'Letter was the same language. This letter is still. Many letters sent to his utmost found only in Nepal.
The letter key is the rich-poor, brokers, and things of that career is it? 'That was livid. Mama is melted his heart. He called his wife, he called me.
Then began a good relationship with our family. Our wedding party was the only daughter born kabu, all members of the family bhetiyaum.
Not only Vinodji, my oldest inhabitants of the UK malesiyanasamga Critically calecha affair. However, married 10 years kurnuparyo race-religion, a different culture emerges.
Nowadays Vinodji began to live in Nepal. He sinemasambandhi Nepal Television 'klapa' program calaunuuhunthyo. Parents stay in England, Dashain and Tihar, we went to visit.
Time went on, I gradually adapt to their culture went. Britain tends to come, I wandered as I nibhaem-law role. Our family relationships took shape gradually darken.
Vinodji short time even though my grandmother was dark relationship. He has a special love for me. He often stayed in England. However, the last moment of life he spent with me. He died in 1 99 4 in my house. At kabu her womb.
After that since the restaurant sold, some did not see. Now is sasurabuva. We are together sasuama Nepal. Sasuama is very benign, is our relationship.

kabu

In 1 99 4 December KARISHMA AND KABU daughter kabu (poem) more sons. Kabu are especially good in my film career, I began to find many film. I see this whole clan grandmother hurkaejastai kabulai meriamale. Daughter, grandmother near me. At his mother's house was Chabahil. I went directly to the shooting Chabahil, kabulai meet.
I went to America in 2003 to antimatira. It took about eight months, my Green Card to be. And the US jhikaem kabulai. He read school three years the Americas. And, Nepal 9 Boarding school classroom by reading the SLC. And, the US has been. Today in America is.
The formative years that he may learn to Nepal Nepali culture padhayaum 9 -10. He also was good.
He both western and eastern culture, culture is understood. He sits in the United States heroine worship divyasamga candaki daughter.
One of our only child, kabu. The movie was so busy that when she was found the next child. Given the importance of our society son. However, our family children equal. Vinodji also be chorai did that, I have even more so otherwise. Children sometimes speak to that sasuamale wished, but never gave any pressure for boys.

Kabulai a boy said, "Oh, I Like You. Can I play games with humanity Your Number? 'I kabulai said, "even in case the child would!' Kabule said, 'Mom, I would for your child is old, it is free so I girl!'
The next day, one asked for my number. And, kabule said, 'What would my unafraid Number Why do we need him? "
I said, 'Mom, I would be for you, and I was the girl for him free!'

Helps jokes

kabita and karishama kabbusamga my relationship is like a friend. I have posted photos on Facebook, saying he did not like the message the fault. It did not, that she did not. If she did not like him to remove. Especially when shopping is fun. He frees me to 'old store' says. Tinaejaraharuko sapama goods not for me, after my shopping for him is to go to another shop. At such times, he says, 'Now go over old shop. "
Daughter and I are very interesting event. In 2011 the United States had gone to him to enroll in college was. We were meeting was walking. I like walking on the street in the United States if there is a direct phone number to ask. Kabulai a boy said, "Oh, I Like You. Can I play games with humanity that your number? '
Kabulai I said, "in case the child would be in! 'And, kabule said,' Mom, I would for your child is old, it is free so I girl! '
Another day, we were so Hummer. A man came and asked for my number in the same way. And, kabule said, 'What would my unafraid Number Why do we need him? "
I said, 'Mom, I would be for you, and I was the girl for him free!'
Children also often can ejama nature jharkane his amabuvasamga, their anger. Parents of the mind itself. Once age must be increased as they pursue feeling of what is on his right. But, kabule never showed me such behavior. Even now keeps daily video chat.

US travel

Our marriage Vinodji opened the way for returning to Nepal. He returned to the UK restaurants and sold in Nepal. Nepal Television sinesambandhi program 'Ajhai' used. After the wind and made babusaheba movie.
After the movie I want to go babusaheba America. One morning, drinking tea, said to him, 'I will go the US, sinemabatai take breaks. Some want another. Macedonia early films, in addition, do something else and want to understand life. '
He readily obeyed my offer. I really wanted to take a different experience. They live in the UK while I was abroad then, was apparently arrested on the hotel.
At first I was in the United States basthem. Later came the heroine Pooja Chand. I began to have a sit down. After the jhikaem daughter.
SHARE

About Nepali Online Post

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment