banda

jQuery UI Dialog - Default functionality
> 'x' icon.

At three o'clock in the morning on Sunday, accusing the man was honoring. Deuba, two taxi stopped. Once kalanki said. Agreed to take two hundred. Cadhnasatha one taxi vehicle pulled pear sprinkled with petrol began.

I could not understand anything. I have picked out phyamkke pear. Some of the taxi before I salkaidie fire. Somcnai a few minutes, I could not. The fire is blazing furnace. I am in the car. My hansale working place. Niskem out later. Police and armed police came. Taxi Baggikhana taken immediately.

Haitauda is my home. Five years ago started driving a taxi. Family and financially, to know himself, to be able to have this profession. Overnight money with taxi jalyau maseta. Why I did not know who the top so few. Thankfully lives were saved. (Subash Pariar, taxi draibharasamga kharelalale the conversation lamp based)

bhidiyoh
SHARE

About Nepali Online Post

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment