narayanhiti



KATHMANDU, 1 9 May. Wednesday Narayanhiti palace massacre of 15 has been completed. The massacre of the Nepalese history is as heart-rending. The then Crown Prince Dipendra guilty of murder probe committee was shown. He liked to marry Devyani Rana family Impunity Prince Dipendra also discussed the incident lasted reduced. 9 May 2058 1 Friday night incident happened some time ago Dipendra and Pashupati ranaki daughter devayanibica phonavarta the probe committee had noted in its report. Devyani Rana to India and whom to investigate the incident for treatment on behalf of the Committee, Ambassador double digit brief excerpt taken to remarry: Ambassador: the relationship between you and crown prince was then that Mr. 5's said about you? Devyani: Crying ... Personal is fleeting, sad to talk about. (Crying) Ambassador: Kathmandu in the evening of that day between 8 and 9 o'clock, and then you log palace in Long long negotiations occurred. You remembered about the things that you talk with? The dialogue in the world? Second, in light of the request. Devyani: Expose remembered me according to His Majesty's crown prince, the government was 8 pm, phone. 


That was when he commanded. In Nepal, the national sports event for Sunday inaguresanaka me I am coming to that he commanded them not. I was a metaphor mobile phone. My Mobile (crying ... ..) Mobile was coming clear. I do not understand what the government said. Sodhibaksyo again. Before I answer the phone rakhibaksyo. Then the government out mobile phone, bell went. On, on, on the phone uthaibaksena government. And when the government uthaibaksamdainathyo phone, it is the duty edisilai exigency would first like to transfer. Transfer them. Transfer when the phone took dyati edisile. And I said to him, government is larrabaraibaksiraheko voice a little, relax seized guess that? I once said to him ... lagyo Dipendra went up, I see that that request. After the phone kept. Then we came to the phone. And command them. I will call you tomorrow morning. Good Night, and commanded the recipient. And I also said good night. Then again, he commanded. Now I am going to sleep. 

I will call you tomorrow morning, good night rakhibaksyo make. Ambassador: Mr 5 yuvarajadhirajasamga that you then when you get them, he Kale or some particular difference appeared, heard? Devyani: the government was lardabaraibaksiraheko voice. As I said before, according to me, is not that what happened was that the government seized rest. So (crying ... ..) edisilai contract hasty, that I would go up Dipendra only have to request. (Crying ... coughs, ....) Ambassador: Besides facing the incident light is something about you, or not? Devyani: I do not know anything more than that. (Weeping ... sukka are ...) Ambassador: Thank you. (The then King Gyanendra Shah palace massacre, the then Chief Justice Keshav Prasad Upadhyaya formed for the investigation, the report prepared by the High Level Committee inserted Speaker Ranabhat)
SHARE

About Nepali Online Post

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment