muslim society in our nepal









Seema Khan, president of the Muslim Women's Welfare Society. Khan prepared for the country and abroad himdchin mask. His mask ratopartikarmi experience of Fatima banule conversation:

burka seema khan (2) hedaravadama my childhood has passed. We are focused on the family away. I go to school I was younger. When I came to school-dekhthem, women swallowed up the whole body in black robes had bhyanalyana were walking along. Dekhinthena their faces. That is, why I bujhdinathem. Attending school rickshaw to take us' house. We climbed into a rickshaw riksavalale dispatched around the screen. When we look out for the floodgates prominent. I like other women lagaumdinathem mask. Gamlanga also lagaumdinathem hijab. No one thought bhanthenan home.

I am a single daughter. I understand burkasambandhi found. RATNANAGAR sapkomatrai School walked on. Child childish mind, what would that world pardabahirako a vague curiosity. Riksavalale know we peered out napaunegari hethryaum cihaera. But know what day riksavalale watch out? That people must see the girl out through hapkaumthe. We govt house day and riksavale bhanidinthe. Father was badly abused and eaten. Our school was islamikastarakai reading. I saw skulabatai. The girls walk out lagaeramatra burqa hijab.

Muslims in Hyderabad was a separate community. Women kept a strict tied. Burkavina no women niskamdainathe out. All the Islamic way, life would need. Children's Educational place of the same selection. I am a virgin Grihashova school. Teach women that were there. When skulabhitra said it would not rule strictly. School burqa was mandatory. Strict rules on the arrangement mask from the literature. Large class of sisters to wear a burqa. We padhaunecahim male teacher of mathematics. The head of his class, we RATNANAGAR chopthyaum sapkole. There is no exemption daughter go outside alone. Straight home and school to school straight to the house was our routine. Rotation out with friends was customary. Outside the nicest male member of the house consisted of partner lieramatrai go.

Hyderabad religious hisababhanda more socially rage. It was an amazing competition. The daughter of the house, the house rules to bamdhche himself looked more sammanasatha. Social reputation one another. Samajabhari failing to mask all sorts of backbiting daughter. My parents and the daughter of the society impedes the hijab or burqa heart. Especially women during menstruation and had lagaunupathryae mandatory burqa. If the house as long as caukhatabhitra lagaunupardainathyo mask. As also would sit. Only later did I realize hum father and brother before Islam lagaunupardaina mask.

I Grihashova rebels class. We have totally come back to Nepal. It focuses on a family of Nepal. I myself go without hedaravadama mask. My father was very strict Islamic matters. Nepal open for her dad did not like the atmosphere. I wanted to read, but I did not go to school. The father did not agree urged. The brothers went to school, I am at home in England. No school house for the daughter of an heir, thinking that it was looking to marry the pathaidinuparcha. I grew up, I thought. I have been growing for the rule. Was allowed to come outside. Cihaunasameta out of the window was restricted. The phone call from home, but I dinthenan. If there came to be expressed open the door. My life was bandijastai. Never fails to act contrary, if the father is very angry with Signature. I was confesses. I wanted to be educated, wanted to be self-reliant, independent, wanted to fly.

Kathmandu was hard mask tuition. No wear our home. Also on the way himdihalema lakhetthyo dog. My nuns often had it.
burka seema khan (3)

I got married, I kathamadaummai, I will persuade my husband that I thought I read. 204 9 my husband. Husband had to understand. I have been with. Began reading. I gave private SLC. I started to walk outside. But, as I must lagaumdinathem mask. Sometimes only. Sul also berdinathem head. Muslim women to wear a veil, but I knew that I fully understood why that did not. Others wear burqa is alone, I lagaumthem.

If home-law, brother, brother-in before I head berthem Sul, chopthem hair. The new-new daughter-hair covering is mandatory stay. Should the burqa and tuition vary. At Kathmandu Muslim women shunned seemed only occasionally walking. Kathmandu was hard mask tuition. No wear our home. Also on the way himdihalema lakhetthyo dog. My nuns often had it.

Sometimes the mask walking on the road to a wonderful man himself. Herirahanthe shiftoff eyes wide. Some of the bhanidinthe before, 'sho would walk in on. "In those times, people did not burkasambandhi information, not knowledge. Through the information was not to be. Kathmandu is a wonderful bag to go on wearing the burqa would himdanujhaim. He also realized was there burkabare own associations.

Burqa wearing the day they would say, 'How shall raise injustice. "Some would say," dhaknaiparne himself, is to wear black? "It would not concern a walk wearing a burqa. The question put to us burqa tersine cakes frustrated. Ask lots of questions today, we see the eyes of compassion. Some might say, 'exerting the heat scorched black nor a black cloth? "They may not know, the black color is also found in soft cloth to give. I walk in tyastaikhalako answered. Nepal and 50 degrees in summer and walk on the women's burqa. Textiles have become friendly context.

Janaanadolapachi 062-63 to her- I founded the Muslim Women's Welfare Society. Just-just work had been started. The invitation came to me a program. Muslim constitution issue involving the program entitled. I went to a sari participate in the program. Head shawl did not. When I saw, all the women who were wearing a burqa. There thulthula countries Maulana (religious teacher) was also present. The program is so grand that I would not even know. Chiraum that was in nachiraum. In any case, I entered into that.

Came my turn to speak. I went on stage. Divorce (divorce) was I was speaking about. No maulanale stop me in the crowd, saying, finger markers. I was horrible. Began to disturb. After the mask is on to come to at least talk to me, saying what began to criticize. The media also began to besiege me. My mistake was to go maulanabicama wearing burqa. Was remorseful. I himdihalame there. From that day on I started to study burkasambandhi. I started out as a mask, I must. Respite from the religious institution of the program. Compatible also became maulanasamgai. Nazrul Hossain, Alauddin, JUNE ahamadajasta maulanasamga clear of the land, great mom. I started to go on the veils samanyadekhi thulthula program. Today, I am the same exercise. Go about the country and abroad. Burkamai am. The other style of mask is the best I think. It's easier. Chopdinam faces. I shunned the meaning of Islam should move.

In Nepal, women generally shunned viewed as INTERFERES. Nepalese woman behind a veil that has been described as making sounds. He shunned the hidden women deprived of their rights to say the point. This is wrong.
In Nepal, women generally shunned viewed as INTERFERES. Nepalese woman behind a veil that has been described as making sounds. This is wrong. He shunned the hidden women deprived of their rights to say the point. Some might say, "a veil has been banned women's freedom. I am niyaliraheki burkaprati society approach. If we look at the Muslim community to leave 80 percent of people are infected with the same mindset. These questions come mainly-Muslim dominated. Perhaps a lack of knowledge may islamasambandhi. All perception is not the same. There are such intellectual society, who have shunned the well understood. Who have studied Islamic religion, they are understood why the burqa is. Wrong not say. Such a man treat me question collector still more respectable. The levels of a person I do squats, they are all fully understand burkabare. I have a question, they are already evident. Today, they do not argue with me burkabare.

burka seema khan (1)
My personal opinion is that if the angle is not any obstacle to women in veils. Burqa is a religious pahiranamatrai is. It covers women's bodies. Gives him the confidence. I believe that he saved us. Vikalpamatrai burqa women out of their homes. Women in Islam, but the mask is a mask Trying to put to him has not been deprived of their rights. To get an education, not blocked. His feet are blocked by the work itself does not stand. If someone in the name of Muslim women veil their homes and rush, he shunned the wrong interpretation. Again, the Qur'an women wear veils that, he also says that black color is not written anywhere. The Philippines and Malaysia, Muslim burqa wear white colors.

Put on loose clothes. Pausamma argue cover himself. Nabanaumatra man himself is called a center of attraction. Wearing burqa to hide at home is not told anywhere.

So once I was old Hajj to Mecca. Husband was sick. I take medication, I started to look for medical. The woman covering her medical amkhasameta I reached. Doctor nineties. I was leaving, 'Where have read it? "She replied," Go read India.' I asked again, "wearing a mask that? '' Yes ​​burkai grew up on, padhame and I were working."
The woman then hid the body to wear burqa, the face of the cave, we have to ask is. A few years ago I was old hedaravada dinchu an example. There ajata Muslim University was my presentation. All the women were wearing a burqa yunibharsitibhitra. Only starry eyes, starry were. The atmosphere when I thought, for such a large university so women wearing veils come, how many Muslim women had behind. When they received a higher education women still suffering from the traditional mindset rahechanjhaim I thought. Later, I found the woman had all the PhD doctor. Their presentation was similar. Salk. I am also surprised to succumb. Illustrate the veil of illiteracy.

Apparently negative in terms of the field of women's rights in Nepal shunned. That women wearing the traditional burqa and metaphor are undeveloped. Called backward. Ghumtomai are still limited, sometimes by criticism that they badhlan. These are all thinking bhramamatrai.

So once I was old Hajj to Mecca. Husband was sick. I take medication, I started to look for medical. The woman covering her medical amkhasameta I reached. Doctor nineties. I was leaving, 'Where have read it? "She replied," India go read.' I asked again, 'burqa is wearing?' 'Yes burkai wearing a grown up, padhame and work in my own.' Who shunned fully understood, and they have women the latter limited to the four walls of the house. Such families are educated wo
SHARE

About Nepali Online Post

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment