The Lesson Learned ( superb )

the Lessons learned

'Dhagobhanda long, samudrabhanda What is a deep love ...'

Nepalgunj grade 10 when a familiar girl sent me a love sathimarphata these words painted. The letter caused me to stir up the ass.

I did not care if it marmasamga written words. As soon as possible to meet him, cling to hutahuti was born. I sent sathimarphata is to offer them, visit today. Partner Approval came with the message.

The same friend met him at home in the evening. In fact, I would never have done before that ever parastrisamga sparsasamma. He stayed stuck with me as I was thrilled to alleviate.

At Nepalgunj shedding light to come one at a desolate streets. Miriam had pen in his hand. I was to talk to almaliiraheko. Lamp outage take place at stake. He was dark and I only. I became more excited.

For me that they were endowed with a lamp was nibhaidieka. This is a chance to himself, saying, I embrace them gamlanga lamkiem marem and kiss. Home nozzle pieces galatira was lamkidai, he is angry and struck her hand datapenale fottball my face. The edge of the tip of a ballpoint pen in my amkhamuni wound powder. There was not yet dawn. However, he was himdisakeki room.

This incident I was badly disappointed. It felt like a big lesson learned. Girls wanting to love heart proves markedly. Maanas successful is probably the event that I think is also important lesson. For him, I love my heart.

24 hours piuthem alcohol, week asulthem

Childhood dream was to become a film hero. So I started to struggle in Kathmandu. There were about 100 plays, 18 Sarrkkar and became the hero of the movie video. However, the film found. Do not make that kind of raw materials to become a hero, I feel nikaipachi. Then nirdesanatira am tilted.

I khatapita the third son of the family. Nepalgunj were many family businesses. The family wanted to, I sit nepalaganjamai unsettling to those professions work. I am artistic 'twisted' I did not like anyone. But for me, religion, karma was all artistic. I stop to give up everything, artistic abandon sakdinamthe. As a result, my family grew strained.

I was blyakabelta Karate and Taekwondo. I started training in taekwondo for themselves arrangements Kathmandu duty. My disciples were many. One of my friends was casually. However, I badly bigriem their associations. Alcohol misuse and vandalism crime. Attack-pistol to carry out normal. Police caught him and leave general.

Our group of 52 people was. We live spectacle alcohol unsaved work week uthaunesamma union. Gausaladekhi new banesvarasamma and maitidevidekhi sinamangalasamma was our area. 3-4 years, we have worked to raise week.

At first I did I khannathem alcohol. The other restaurants were harvested in week tonaba money, chyana and dried meat. I khanthem is the fruit. But after began to feel shame. Then, I began to eat alcohol. I gradually hard alcohol addict drunkards.

This came at a time, and I in separate drinking years ago. After getting up at 6 am until 12 pm at night. This order lasted two months. Then, I felt himself, and then I hunebhaem waste. But, how do chutthyo alcohol addiction. And, I, I decided to marry.

her husband, Arrival

Sarita in the form of a film phenomenon sign hiroinale not entered into my life. This is not love at first site. I can not say when he chose. 'I Love You' proposal that the love is not known. Rakhemm once proposed marriage.

When I proposed marriage to him, 'I am the kind of guy, this is my family, this is my dream' All said. But, 'drink wine, I hooliganism, week arm,' in vain. How would this have been a svikarthin?

Sarah is the first time I saw her aunts house. I was in college, let Grihashova RR. My college friend of his phupudidi. He was sitting at home reading her cousins.

At first I paid little attention to him. When I started to pay attention, Obama began to feel a tendency to increase. Especially their simplicity and salinatale took me pagaldai. These are my mate to be the girl that harahisabale on recognizing heart. Zerubbabel, and Zerubbabel my wayward life hastily and I am sure nikalnechin was freed from alcohol.

Sarita, I offer once I love and marriage. He immediately accepted her. She did not say. He asked for time to think. I gave them. Some day, he gave a positive answer. I was mad for joy. The world's precious item was dealt with.

A dating

Sarita and my love was dominated by silence. When love was, and I began to feel ashamed of her house again and again. As also began to feel shame to speak. When I returned alone by more apt.

Altogether, once we went to dating. Pizza to eat at a restaurant that we went to the incumbent. As soon as the inhabitants of seat 'A sage' called that. A friend of my older things. And I started to feel caught caught tharthari pliable.

"Walk right is not free, is it girl?" He asked me as close.

"Some friend, not only, 'I replied ankanaumdai.

'A, L is right,' he did patyaejhaim.

Then we ate some pizza speaking wilderness starvation.

When the chamber called gharabetile.

"Call brother came home, quickly call up Oh, 'he finished the news entered my mind cold.

I called. The fire was really lovely brother.

"What is a girl feeding a himdchas Ray restaurants. Who is that girl? 'He clean-jhaparnubhayo me. I call now on my lap so that these alone.

Two minutes marry

Bigriem that I get married, my house was really going on. The father of a girl is fine already begun clandestine news was also heard. So I do not feel rushed out Maanas. We've decided to get married quietly somewhere without further ado. It is the year 054, when I was only 22 years old.

I sort wedding day wearing pants niskem alone in the room. I bought five dollars on the road cork. Guheshowri himddai-walking episodes of the house. Sarita discovered aisakeki. He wore a shirt.

We came to the gate of the house of some ubhiyaum speaking. We were both seriously. I jhikem cork lids. He bowed herself. I put them in his verge of cork. There were also photos khicidine.

"Let's bow to my feet, 'I told the office. He therefore,. We were able to get married outside the temple, also napasikana. Neither the priest nor mantra. Pharkimda I samatem his hand.

one energy alone

She returned to her by marrying phupukaham. I sutem room alone. The next few nights we stayed in a different. And we've advice, to stay together now.

I had a room. The same bedrooms, kitchen the same. Sarita in a room that was ready to start married life. Then he said to his family.

Unakoe family were positive to me. They live together in the same qualms about marriage already pointed out. And, we began to live together as the elderly.

6 months later, another youth

I did not have the news of his family. 6 months later, far-take, know what happened. The older brother by Chame' scurried. Didst first abused. And by the hands of bhannubho money, "buy the jewelry and clothing. '

However, the money we have to pay rent for the work and other household expenses garyaaim.

Then a few days bolaunubho bisexual. I pointed out to bring her daughter home with her husband, went to Nepalgunj. The father said, 'how you did marry, I do not know, there should be according to our tradition. "

Then he took us to the house Bageshwori. The younger brother also went together. Priestly already begun really well. There again, we were married. I have told him cork again. Upon grandson. Jaggeka works were also.

About 2/3 hour after finishing the process we're back home in a rickshaw.

Khan married at home masubhata We thought dead. But, Brahmin family, such as the house did not. Lentils and vegetables really ghiraunlako. Our own chicken farm. It would be at least kukhara cut.

We stayed at home 1 9 days. So the day while family members saw saritaako dam-habits and conduct well.

He was religious and she pravrttiki. Aradhanasahita rose and bowed to the distant in-laws. Cooking, washing the dishes, clothes, household or business dhunelagayata everything was skilful.

"What .U.S Kathmandu, was afraid of what might be bhagayo vyahoraki girl, daughter so we knew that to win, 'My parents began to say. My heart was happy.

My artistic dhakelem

I wanted to Sarita also artistic. People in this area-as if out of my eyes what artistic work is holy. So this holy activity, which wanted to see his wife. However, he was not so positive. When my family was concerned about her artistic resented.

Tulsi Ghimire brother saved the leading female character was looking for the serial. Five hot and heroin when they offer "the serial is also the play" I had heard that the decline.

One day I took Sarita basil daikaham sea. My purpose was that Basil brother's eye, Andrea chests. As he was eager to meet his decision making saritacahim director.

I introduce her husband, Basil's brother, and Bharti Upendra bows.

'Stella' is synonymous with riding rings began to laugh. They name the main characters in the story of salvation article to prove Sarita. Then Basil brother opened mouth.

"You have to act endowed with salvation is away, that what is?" He said.

"Acting comes to me. I beg you, I came here to meet Empty 'Shrestha replied.

And I said, 'Sarita acting her salvation.'

At that time, Sarah was a German project work. I left his job to act in the salvation he finally bows agree. Elementary knowledge about acting them home.

Salvation 'anaeyara' when he suddenly became famous. Then he realized that to be artistic! My eyes are her salvation, and good acting. However, the story was so compelling that the enactment of the weakness of their role became secondary.

This is also the acting director Tulsi Ghimire the impression that a stone is a successful director.

18 Film rejected

She was dissatisfied with my family, I was also the artistic field was engaging asaihya. The father satire and say, 'Now husband and wife chamachami dance Madal blow.' Brother-bhaujuharule also censure.

If these things did not affect me, but Sarita were affected. He grudgingly family cahannathiin some work.

After a blockbuster movie to the big screen the offer of salvation Sarita followed. He consistently refused to offer 18 movie heroine. I samjhauthem, but this was his answer, "I am tearing the family movie do not work." The issue of our times is that there was a fight.

I stress that even 2-3 years as he worked, a film about her life. Instead, she acted in many ads like. Entertainment channel in Nepal related to the program used the.

Once Sinamangal teenage brother Rana was met. He was directing a new film, the children love. He bhannubho me, 'My prodyusarale are emphasizing that salvation khelaunuparcha girl, Sarita manaunuparyo.'

Her husband, without waiting for the answer I have spoken, 'is brother, Sarita khelchin. "Miss Teen ranajasto film director is a big mistake that I knew it. He furrowed m IV, said, "It seems that a good character, give him the same."

I went to carry script. Phakaem Sarita. He chose the script letters and widow roll. Sarita and her husband and wife acting.

Making the film producer pheasant Ghimire 'cousin Andrea had traveled to this film is the evil, "said. In the meantime, he also introduced, including some of the serial reputation further.

Family thinking changed

My family name is added after the transmission release Maanas. My dad and brother-sister-in-law Sarita Sarita Posan, sister, that people began to respect. All they heard only praise her. It melted in my family slowly began.

Rishi-and-Sarita2 by various news media came another artist. Many dispute is heard. But, Sarah was barren controversial. They did not come any negative talk media. It is also a positive impression on the family occurred. Even good people here that they had felt ataumda.

Today my family is erroneous saritaprati. Everyone proud of him. He also lost his simplicity and elegance and artistry fell not. Tends said, 'saimli daughter of our respect, reputation is. "

I am versed in the dishes

We already have a sister, her domestic chores. She was not everything when Sarita. I also do not know how some of the housework. Cooking, money, nothing comes sweeping. Comes to me, the dishes. I also gladly enjoying the dishes I ate 20-30 people.

When not at work Sister Sarita, cooks, and I brush pots. He ate himself from arm vessel. Her sister said she ate too sick to work brush.

prosperity Arrival

Kalakaritale has given me everything. Before a room years ago. It is now two and a half story home and car. It is the largest value-esteem.

I sat behind the work I am the director. Sarita as many know, I know. However, a more famous in Sarita hinatavodha me not knowing. Instead, chest swells with pride. Because he was a part of my life.

Sarita, she has a lot to me. He married me sudharin going to be wasted care- alcohol. Maybe he gave a daughter, prosperity. Our life has become more lush growth in coming.

Even now, I sometimes drink alcohol. Only the fear of alcohol by Maanas mannuparthyae, now thapieki her daughter, drinking my ears when nurses on duty. The jumbo when such punishment is a wonderful experience. As a child, he would say laksi, now she knew what alcohol. Coming to heartache daughter is beautiful to the world.

Love and marriage is scheduled from above I believe that. Sarita and my relationship was perhaps decide. Our marriage life came into various fluctuations. However, a mutual understanding is not never lost.

Only yesterday we celebrated a wedding anniversary. He brought the hand to extort 1 already over 9 years.
SHARE

About Nepali Online Post

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment