my life is in hell - Kangana Ranaut

"My life is hell kanganale was banaidieki '

Agency Mumbai, April 18 print
4945


32


1
Google +

4978

GET NEWS ALERTS

email

Hrithik Roshan and Kangna Ranaut, in the drafting ranavatabicako former boyfriend have wonderful expression. He said, "Love one year when he kanganasamga banaidiin my life hell."
In an interview published in an Indian media Kangna ex-boyfriend because of his career studying the ire Tandukar kanganakai be reached. Kangana 'Black Magic' crushing. His mind was Shelve phenomenon. "

Hrithik-Kangana dispute the study are opened his mouth. He said, "I can feel serenity Shelve point in mind. Hrithik and my sympathy to his family. But I am not in favor of Kangna bad not good, testifying to Hrithik. However, this time I want someone bolideos Shelve side. '

Kotyaumda kanganale himself physically abusing him kanganakai context he said. Once upon beating the party as kanganale he said. "As a party kanganale upon doing some teasing her. Then said I could go walk walking hand in hand with low levels of abuse that he mistreated her and she me. At that time, I was very unkind. '

He could use black magic person Kangna has accused them of. He said that once took him to a jyotisakoma kanganale and black magic took her attempts. Not only at night around 11 o'clock at night by phone kanganale invited to his house. He was 12 o'clock at night came Kangna apartment. Only a small apartment room had been completely black heritage. Statue of acammaacammaka. The fire was flickering around the room. 'The Cheese dekhthem were all terrible. Then read mantra I said, but I was afraid kanganale Lucan. "He said.
SHARE

About Nepali Online Post

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment