anmol kc with - special talk show

Actor Casey precious Nepali film as staraka are emerging. The film 'Hostel' from their debut hat-trick of his success are. Released last week 'drimsama it was evident his stardom. The film is said to have set a record advance booking. Due to excessive Nasha hall as he came badigardasahita to reach a state. DB Khadka and Anil Yadav him the intimate kurakanih




banner-300X250
There are no reliable security badigardako Nepali actor was pugnupareko Hall. But, you came to the state. Stars feel what was happening?

Many of my fans are. All I want jhyammina. Can be anything from a crowd that badigarda. Another, my gossip and hurtful as well, are evil. So without security can be anything that the theater was badigardako law. He also stars in the film than to watch the audience seems to me the situation increased.

Now you have no lack freedom to walk out of a maverick!

The problem is prolonged. I have always focused on walking in cap and mask. But, sometimes cinidinchan prasansakale. After the personal life really difficult for the artist to live. I would not like it, but I was hurt that I represent that. For, I am also now 'part of Tendersinfo of celebrity' fed up. The problem does not presume that the love of the mind of the viewer bujhaisakem.

So good viewing audience come to see you. The third film 'drimsasamma arrived, he met on the Net?

Now I 'am phejama groina. All that does not understand. A movie theater is about to be out of the next shooting. As 'gajalu "finally finish a Hall' TRUTHOUT" is being released. In that case, the film, I am acting I am always sincerely His acting immature. I feel that to be a better orientation.

Improve their weaknesses and bring-what are you doing then?

The challenge is also being added to the success of each film Artists. My case of 'adiyansa eksapektesana' is growing. That's now how his another film very well that I am thinking. I am tempted to take acting classes. Acting workshop, fitness, dance clubs have all joined the preparations. I have never deemed himself not perfect. First class I can not act. Viewers love so soon cease, the star taught. They need a lot of improvement in me, even if the star.

Do you think the audience enjoyed the main reason for?

I have enjoyed being with my film is. It is my 'good sense of the script' s role is. Looks because of it. Because, boys are more than hyandasama. I feel that I am such a hyandasama.

The urge to praise the 'Real feedback' agents-say?

"TRUTHOUT 'release after the lake-Talas get feedback. I really had given feedback 'to learn Acting' said. I acknowledge the suggestion posturing.

'Previous film, the viewer is given drimsama You did what the reaction of the implementation?

Many anamolale action that does not and can not respond were given. This film, by which I also did.

Action should suffer, how much?

Oops! Pain, steam Ray, how much was. Without the present. TWN has been suffering the whole body blue. Shooting started in the morning 9 am to 11 midnight the next morning was out. Tyatiberasamma consecutive shooting started getting water when he did? I was so sick as I am. Another, Actor Action Nepal to risk too. Protection bhanyajasto not. "Flying Kick hostelako lookthe I was eating my neck injuries. For three days I could not swallow food. Kick pad wear before eating, digesting it was adorned. Laughter was also raised.

Your gharavaripari crowd felt Yusuke. Now that is a little less?

The crowd is another mystery. My wantonly his crowd for someone to realize. Especially in front of my shop is panipuri. There are many young people come. My name panipuri bikdo ect. The shopkeeper "This is a precious place to live. This time cho, can be found in "had the most. This opportunity panipuri had testified. He told me that he had such a that. I am also taking my name, I am glad that his shop, fine walks.

Coming to meet you, too, are free Fan?

Many come. Just the day before the girl group that was athanaujana Darjeeling. I also see that much distance after gaidiem. In the same way as direct or indairekta me a day to meet all phyanasamga may feel that. Today, as my hand dragon engravings Fan also bhetame tyatu. Some tyatu sentarakale me the warmth of video are sent. Some of the boys that it was not carved tyatu, she is the most wonderful was also planted.

When made Tattoo?

After completing the SLC am made. There was more than five years. In China it is considered a sign RODEX. It is believed that the negative Energy abound.

How do you interested in art?

I also bukavarmabhanda 'cow art' is. Ever since I was already hunthame art studies, even moderate. Music was interested. Keyboard, drums, guitar, etc. bajaumchu.

Many home 'nyuda' murrti he had been furnished. You have it?

No. It is all Dad.

If you are a father like most of the things, that you look to follow?

His dedication and contribution. His name comes in the Nepali film sector that is charged the same. He and I also like to contribute to this region ever think that I might exert ¥. Nepali film to acquaint the international level and bring his dream. It is also my goal to accomplish.

There are so many who want you. He would not even want to?

Fans who want to take me as I phyanakai. Now I kind of what I want to be? Do not understand what that is. But when I wanted to have a closer one cahamula damaged relations nightmare. Again, that would arkaesamga. And, anamolale Girl leaves, walking might be accused. I am scared to think about the audience that this fear anything. 35 years of my life plan to avoid dim.

And it is not too much?

What more? In fact it is 40 years. I am a bit is reduced. Now I have what I need is that the girl is not prrasnako answer. I am a boy slightly different trend. Let us feel that life after love me only eutaisamga.

After the dress would be good to control the hero. Taparim how you choose?

I also laisakepachi ramrobhanda clothes look better that that does not seem to care about you. I like dark-colored dress more. For example, black and gray.

To be a more hyandasama-do?

I am a father. 9 -10 nabaji uthdinam morning bedabata. I strecina is from. Food, then eat what others, the food is the same. Tyobaheka is eating fruit is. By eating such care is not the same. Chocolate Chocolate is khaidinchu met. Also, I have found what you like khaidiekai.

"TRUTHOUT 'the night before you Mutu came to Swayambhu ray vision!

Yes. I believe bhagavanprati. Usually, it is not the day to go to the state. That's what the house is open at night is, I'm going to think there was. So the night 11 o'clock tomorrow on Swayambhu. Night monkeys, dogs were more. However, the door-. God is a bad place it is? I felt that. The next morning, anxious to see the film that comes to mind was how viewers. Dinubhacha yet what God, I ask that the pairahum.

Scripts are choosing to focus on?

First of all, the character is. What is my character, and I have to play whether I care that my first. Second, what kind of saportina Actor and their role is to my mind.

Diversity is not seen your film look far gait. I feel like I need to change the role?

I am now nakhojekai different role. Priyanka copadale early 'Would I have acted komama? Khan, salamanale the first to whom the same kind of movie are acting. Now I feel like the time has come to change my role. When I hit half a dozen diisakchu, my typing jamisakchu film, And his other work in the movie.

Upcoming film 'gajaluma the audience, would differ from precious!

The film so far is the different kind of roles I dekhiebhanda. I have wealthy acting as Family Guy. But, "I gajaluma is the role of the poor young.
- See more at: 



SHARE

About Nepali Online Post

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment